Car will turn over but won't start.. Recently the "Check Emissions " light came on but I ignored it thinking it may have an electrical short , I have some issues with the A/C, HEat, Defrost Modulel but that is another question for later....
Will crank but won't start on 1998 Buick LeSabre
Reported by Buick Le Sabre 04 and 2 others for the Buick LeSabre3 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre43 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in White Haven, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - 746) in Randallstown, MD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Calhoun, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - 162) in Meansville, GA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Laurel, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($368 - 402) in Mayetta, KS