the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - $337) in Woodside, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - $478) in Lepanto, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Alton Bay, NH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - $562) in Plaucheville, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($130 - $154) in Fulton, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($153 - $179) in Allegany, OR