the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?