the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?