the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?