the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Woodside, NY
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Lepanto, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($193 - 244) in Alton Bay, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Plaucheville, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($180 - 221) in Fulton, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Allegany, OR