the code the comes on is p0101. I have took the car to the dealer and was told that my MAF sensor was going bad. They replace the sensor but the same day the engine light came back on. I have an after market intake installed and i am wondering could that be the problem and if so what steps do i take to correct this problem. thank you
will an after market intake cause my engine light to come on? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Woodside, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lepanto, AR
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Alton Bay, NH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Plaucheville, LA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($93 - 109) in Fulton, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Allegany, OR