had my steering gear box and intermediate shaft replaced on my 2004 Denali, at the dealer, and now there appears to be excessive play, with the front wheels (and car) now reacting to changes in the road when driving. Is this just a simple adjustment to the steering box (that should have been done when the new box was installed)?
Will adjusting steering box fix excess play? on 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Problems(21)
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Repair Estimates
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Q&A(33)
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Recalls(3)
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Shops
- 2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
- had to unlock door with key and found no power to vehicle at all inside either
- The passenger side mirror no longer folds in electronically. What is the likely cause and more importantly, repair solution?
- Do you have replace the whole transmissions when the truck isnt going into any gear
- How to find body type code?
- After engine wouldn't start, tested all signs lead to fuel pump. Replaced and still won't start. Any suggestions?