the engines are both v-6s. my concern is how complicated will this be? how much modifiying will have to be done?
will a motor from a 1991 olds brevada fit in a 1996 chevy S-10 on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Falmouth, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($232 - 358) in Newburyport, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Dana Point, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bloomingdale, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Concho, AZ
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($298 - 349) in Golden Valley, AZ