the engines are both v-6s. my concern is how complicated will this be? how much modifiying will have to be done?
will a motor from a 1991 olds brevada fit in a 1996 chevy S-10 on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Falmouth, MI
- 5,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Newburyport, MA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($176 - 265) in Dana Point, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Bloomingdale, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Concho, AZ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($102 - 118) in Golden Valley, AZ