i notice this happens shortly after the 4wd has been engaged for the first time for the winter, while driving the gauges will go out..this includes the fuel gauge and temp gauge.. then they will come back on .. mostly after a brief time after the car is shut off and has sat for a couple of minutes
will a bad speed sensor cause the rmp, speed, and odometer to stop functioning? on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?