i notice this happens shortly after the 4wd has been engaged for the first time for the winter, while driving the gauges will go out..this includes the fuel gauge and temp gauge.. then they will come back on .. mostly after a brief time after the car is shut off and has sat for a couple of minutes
will a bad speed sensor cause the rmp, speed, and odometer to stop functioning? on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($306 - 516) in Lake City, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($238 - 335) in East Freetown, MA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,976 - 2,481) in Morgan, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - 278) in Humeston, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($513 - 856) in Ganado, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - 310) in Wales, ND