i notice this happens shortly after the 4wd has been engaged for the first time for the winter, while driving the gauges will go out..this includes the fuel gauge and temp gauge.. then they will come back on .. mostly after a brief time after the car is shut off and has sat for a couple of minutes
will a bad speed sensor cause the rmp, speed, and odometer to stop functioning? on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph