motor is misfiring and triggering P0172,P0300. and P048 codes. Is there a different fuel map for the change from the 2001 to 2005 2.2?
will a 2005 2.2L Cavalier motor work to replace 2001 2.2l in a Saturn. on 2001 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($356 - 620) in Alzada, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($441 - 633) in Clarence, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 160) in Hartford, IA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Clayton, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 66) in Lowry City, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($195 - 229) in Culbertson, MT