motor is misfiring and triggering P0172,P0300. and P048 codes. Is there a different fuel map for the change from the 2001 to 2005 2.2?
will a 2005 2.2L Cavalier motor work to replace 2001 2.2l in a Saturn. on 2001 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Alzada, MT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($962 - 1,193) in Clarence, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Hartford, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Clayton, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($163 - 203) in Lowry City, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Culbertson, MT