I'm pretty sure the l200 has a 2.2l and as for the s-series I'm not too sure. Waiting to have someone look at s-series and find out the size of the motor.
Will a 02 saturn s-series motor fit in an 02 saturn l200 on 2002 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2002 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 160) in Penn, ND
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($356 - 620) in Elwell, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($204 - 262) in McHenry, ND
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Monarch, MT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($880 - 927) in Golva, ND
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 150) in Branchdale, PA