rpms go up, power goes down , doesnt accelerate
wil fuel tank vapor pressure sensor make my cars rpms go up when I press the gas on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Stillwater, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lake Village, AR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - 1,491) in Wabasha, MN
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Zapata, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - 215) in Chester, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($225 - 254) in Sardinia, NY