it also takes a while just to accelerate while driving in the streets. I have to step on and off the gas for it to accelerate more and more. I've driven up to 50mph just on the streets, haven't taken it on the freeway.
whys my 98 Toyota Avalon making a ticking sound at startup and while driving? on 1998 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
1998 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($278 - $363) in Plymouth, WA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Titusville, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - $1,189) in Oakland, CA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($199 - $662) in Clyde, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($70 - $75) in Landrum, SC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($454 - $643) in Vinegar Bend, AL