it also takes a while just to accelerate while driving in the streets. I have to step on and off the gas for it to accelerate more and more. I've driven up to 50mph just on the streets, haven't taken it on the freeway.
whys my 98 Toyota Avalon making a ticking sound at startup and while driving? on 1998 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
1998 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Plymouth, WA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Titusville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 222) in Oakland, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clyde, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($340 - 476) in Landrum, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - 270) in Vinegar Bend, AL