waterpump went a year ago. I just keep adding coolant as necessary. 2 days ago my girlfriend called saying it just died while driving it. I used my Arkansas TowTruck (Tempo & TowStrap) & dragged it home.I cleaned the terminals and charged the battery. She started it (against my advise) and drove it 10 miles. did her thing for an hour and drove home. She put it back on the charger so I wouldn't know. She drove today 10 miles and it died while driving it. waited 10 min, jumped it, drove 5 miles & died again! Electrical? or Sensor when hot?
why's Alero shutting off while driving? waterpumps bad, but always ran til now on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($336 - 644) in Johnsonville, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($286 - 471) in Hilger, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - 198) in Lynn, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 390) in Darling, MS
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($323 - 400) in Leeper, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($437 - 660) in Holland, MA