waterpump went a year ago. I just keep adding coolant as necessary. 2 days ago my girlfriend called saying it just died while driving it. I used my Arkansas TowTruck (Tempo & TowStrap) & dragged it home.I cleaned the terminals and charged the battery. She started it (against my advise) and drove it 10 miles. did her thing for an hour and drove home. She put it back on the charger so I wouldn't know. She drove today 10 miles and it died while driving it. waited 10 min, jumped it, drove 5 miles & died again! Electrical? or Sensor when hot?
why's Alero shutting off while driving? waterpumps bad, but always ran til now on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - 615) in Johnsonville, IL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Hilger, MT
- Fuel Filter Change ($57 - 81) in Lynn, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Darling, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Leeper, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Holland, MA