waterpump went a year ago. I just keep adding coolant as necessary. 2 days ago my girlfriend called saying it just died while driving it. I used my Arkansas TowTruck (Tempo & TowStrap) & dragged it home.I cleaned the terminals and charged the battery. She started it (against my advise) and drove it 10 miles. did her thing for an hour and drove home. She put it back on the charger so I wouldn't know. She drove today 10 miles and it died while driving it. waited 10 min, jumped it, drove 5 miles & died again! Electrical? or Sensor when hot?
why's Alero shutting off while driving? waterpumps bad, but always ran til now on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 698) in Johnsonville, IL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - 615) in Hilger, MT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lynn, AR
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Darling, MS
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Leeper, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - 228) in Holland, MA