2001 V70xc AWD Cross Country Transmission will hang up in a high gear when car gets hot. The gear display will go from "D" to a "-". Car will still drive but when stopping, it is like starting off in 4th gear. Turning the car off and restarting it will reset it temporarily but will soon hang up again. "Transmission Service" message is on all the time as well as "Engine Service" message. Will replacing the transmission computer solve this issue?
Why would Transmission hang up in one gear and display goes from "D" to "-". on 2001 Volvo V70 XC
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Where can I locate the vehicle speed sensor part number 9495008
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?
- When it is hot outside the AC faults and the turn signals and low beams dont wk