The VSA light, engine light and a triangle w/an exclamation point in it came on and my car would not accelerate normally. Eventually stepping hard on the gas got it up to speed, until I had to stop for a red light, then it wouldn't accelerate normally again and repeat. What could this mean?
Why would these lights turn on and my car only go a few miles an hour? on 2005 Acura TL
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($227 - 462) in Alexis, IL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($437 - 501) in Mangham, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cashtown, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($148 - 212) in Warren, VT
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($380 - 554) in Roopville, GA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($298 - 792) in Oak Run, CA