The VSA light, engine light and a triangle w/an exclamation point in it came on and my car would not accelerate normally. Eventually stepping hard on the gas got it up to speed, until I had to stop for a red light, then it wouldn't accelerate normally again and repeat. What could this mean?
Why would these lights turn on and my car only go a few miles an hour? on 2005 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
2005 Acura TL Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($317 - $529) in Alexis, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($122 - $156) in Mangham, LA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Cashtown, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($336 - $410) in Warren, VT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($121 - $209) in Roopville, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - $229) in Oak Run, CA