There is no over heating. But antifreeze did seem to be leaking from the ac/ heating area.
Why would the windshield get steamy and the van smell like antifreeze? on 2001 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2001 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Calumet, OK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($426 - 616) in Saint Martinville, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Kingston Mines, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cumberland, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Old Greenwich, CT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bee, NE