only comes on when the head lights are on. have new battery and alternator that was just installed.
Why would the oil,battery,water temp and fuel lights come on at the same time . on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Fanrock, WV
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sybertsville, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Munson, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($146 - 213) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Yemassee, SC