Air conditioning only works on high fan why?
Why would the heater fan motor only work on high? on 2002 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?
2002 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($142 - 196) in Barbers Point Nas, HI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanley, WI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($97 - 150) in Huntsville, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($398 - 651) in Vernon, FL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($53 - 89) in Sweetwater, OK
- Trans Control Module Replacement ($432 - 650) in Sanborn, MN