battery is being drained over night and car is dead in morning have had system checked and battery is good had to re charge battery have also heard a weid sound and saw smoke come from under hood was told compresser is letting out pressure what would cause this to happen
why would the clutch on car air conditioning stay on when air is shut off on 2009 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2009 Honda Civic Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 49) in Audubon, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($88 - 130) in Taylors, SC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($204 - 267) in Madison Heights, MI
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($422 - 548) in Port Lions, AK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($333 - 540) in Rulo, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($96 - 261) in Linwood, NC