It will start back up as long as you turn the ignition all the off. It will either run irraticly or fine.
Why would the car run fine one minute then die while driving. on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1995 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 136) in Draper, UT
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Tipton, MO
- 45,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Holden, ME
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($655 - 793) in Clay City, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($316 - 682) in Marcy, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($442 - 501) in Ben Bolt, TX