It will start back up as long as you turn the ignition all the off. It will either run irraticly or fine.
Why would the car run fine one minute then die while driving. on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
- While cranking motor makes a clicking noise while trying to start car.
- Where is the impact fuel safety trap located at on a 1998 Chrysler cirrus lxi 2.5 liter?
- My front drivers side window wont work, but my three other wimdows do, is tbere any way that i can swap motors for them to get my front drivers side to work?
- How do I change bulb for the check engine light.can I repair or must be dealer?