I found the secondary air injection fuse blown, I replaced it and it blew as soon as I started the car.
Why would the 20 amp cartridge fuse for the secondary air injection keep blowing on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($167 - 372) in Readfield, ME
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yachats, OR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($229 - 321) in Eagle Grove, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($399 - 1,091) in Mound Valley, KS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Whaleyville, MD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cranford, NJ