I found the secondary air injection fuse blown, I replaced it and it blew as soon as I started the car.
Why would the 20 amp cartridge fuse for the secondary air injection keep blowing on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.