I found the secondary air injection fuse blown, I replaced it and it blew as soon as I started the car.
Why would the 20 amp cartridge fuse for the secondary air injection keep blowing on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($63 - 87) in Readfield, ME
- 5,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Yachats, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($399 - 1,091) in Eagle Grove, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($681 - 1,016) in Mound Valley, KS
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($158 - 218) in Whaleyville, MD
- Drive Belt Replacement ($81 - 120) in Cranford, NJ