turning a corner steering hard, battery light came on and pushed on gas didn't go car was running. Turned car off then fine. Same day at store when started car steering hard, battery light on would not go any where shut off did two more times now is fine.
why would steering be hard, battery light come on and when give gas not go? on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($281 - 466) in Lakeville, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - 1,400) in Pisek, ND
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 193) in Delta, AL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($258 - 675) in Millstadt, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($268 - 1,243) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($236 - 260) in Buchanan Dam, TX