Driving in 2 wheel drive on a sandy dirt road at 45mph, hit a narrow, deep rut. Wrench light came on. That was 40K miles ago & no noticeable degradation of performance. Ford dealer says solution is to replace the transmission...?! I'd like to trade the car but the value goes down with the power train light on! Any suggestions?
Why would Power train light come on with no discernable change in performance? on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.