Driving in 2 wheel drive on a sandy dirt road at 45mph, hit a narrow, deep rut. Wrench light came on. That was 40K miles ago & no noticeable degradation of performance. Ford dealer says solution is to replace the transmission...?! I'd like to trade the car but the value goes down with the power train light on! Any suggestions?
Why would Power train light come on with no discernable change in performance? on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up