im getting fluid from one side but not the other,not the most further away. any suggestions? thanks
why would only one side of back brakes bleed on 1991 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Lusby, MD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($158 - 190) in Proctorville, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($376 - 475) in Dimock, PA
- Battery Replacement ($144 - 179) in Friend, NE
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Seneca, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($178 - 221) in Floyd, IA