It happens frequently,even when I'm driving
Why would oil be spewing from the back of my engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Lehigh, IA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Enderlin, ND
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Brownsville, MN
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saulsbury, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Van Horne, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Refugio, TX