my car was low on fluids and the mechanic put in 3 quarts of fluid the very same day my transmission seal broke. what would cause that? could he have overfilled it causing the seal to break?
why would my transmission seal break? on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($190 - 257) in Pratts, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Millersville, MO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Michigantown, IN
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Daykin, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 546) in Encino, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Walnut Ridge, AR