it's really hard to turn.it just had new ball joints put on,and that wasn't the problem.what could it be?
why would my steering be so hard? on 1991 Mazda B2200
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
July 28, 2011
power steering belt fluid check re-ajustment of new parts
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1991 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Ash Flat, AR
- 105,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Roseglen, ND
- Head Gasket Replacement ($726 - 975) in Edgar, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Strunk, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($65 - 72) in Council, ID
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lake Bluff, IL