Problem was detected during NYS inspection. Also, car was recently in for service.
Why would my O2 and Catylist monitor read not ready?
on 2002 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answer 1 comment
poss worn out catt have it tested and also test o2 operation
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2002 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($185 - 324) in Bartlett, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Bowdon, GA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($249 - 366) in Oldtown, MD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Hessel, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($375 - 942) in Dufur, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($537 - 640) in Avondale, PA