I've changed my 02 sensors, the sensor on the thermostat, thermostat and checked the fuses but still the heat hand won't work but sometimes the fans won't come on and the heat hand will go up half and fills like the cars running hot what should cause this?
Why would my heat hand not work but when the fans don't it goes up on half why? on 2002 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($293 - 389) in Hughes, AR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Houghton, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Friendship, WI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Dumas, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($42 - 109) in Stigler, OK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($403 - 701) in Greenford, OH