My driver-side headlight no longer works on normal low-beam, but it comes on when I shift to high-beam. Would replacement of the headlight (#9003) fix this problem?
Why would my headlight work on high-beam, but give no light in low-beam? on 2005 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?