My engine light always come on after driving about 300 highway miles. After driving in town a day or two it goes back out. I got diagnostic codes, it listed so many and wasn't giving a clear answer. My car be driving fine except for a few minor problems I am aware what the problems is. I feel uneasy when I drive out of town.
Why would my engine light come on after 300 highway miles. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Napoleon, MO
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 122) in Murphys, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Carver, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($134 - 228) in Hubertus, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - 207) in Carlisle, AR