My engine light always come on after driving about 300 highway miles. After driving in town a day or two it goes back out. I got diagnostic codes, it listed so many and wasn't giving a clear answer. My car be driving fine except for a few minor problems I am aware what the problems is. I feel uneasy when I drive out of town.
Why would my engine light come on after 300 highway miles. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy