My engine light always come on after driving about 300 highway miles. After driving in town a day or two it goes back out. I got diagnostic codes, it listed so many and wasn't giving a clear answer. My car be driving fine except for a few minor problems I am aware what the problems is. I feel uneasy when I drive out of town.
Why would my engine light come on after 300 highway miles. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi