It happens once out of every 10 starts anytime during the day.
Why would my car sputter, skip or misfire when I start it. on 1994 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($742 - 1,587) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($343 - 555) in East Taunton, MA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($136 - 182) in Bent, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($515 - 686) in Maurertown, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($431 - 465) in Olivet, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Alsen, ND