When driving at dusk to dawn I have no heat and no climate control lights when the headlights are engage. However I have heat when my headlights are off. While driving I do hear clicking noises coming from the glove box area when the heat is on or off. Any suggestions? This just started after I replaced my coolant reservoir tank.
Why would my car only have heat when the headlights are off? on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Roy, MT
- Battery Replacement ($189 - 236) in New Providence, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Climax, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($178 - 299) in Ninety Six, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,294 - 1,498) in Bonner, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 358) in West Burlington, IA