Then once it cools down it runs fine again.
Why would my car act like its out of gas when it gets to normal running temp. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2000 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 290) in Holts Summit, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 224) in Ireton, IA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($164 - 196) in Alcova, WY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($93 - 152) in Rupert, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($78 - 91) in Melrose, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 105) in Smithfield, KY