Then once it cools down it runs fine again.
Why would my car act like its out of gas when it gets to normal running temp. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Security light stays on car won't crank or start
- Can I cut off a price of heater hose and will it be fine after that or do I have
- Rough start and idle hit gas and car shuts off over heating light dim when idle
- How much does it cost to replace a water pump on a 96 camaro?
- Why is it so expensive to replace the water pump on a 96 camaro?