Then once it cools down it runs fine again.
Why would my car act like its out of gas when it gets to normal running temp. on 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2000 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Holts Summit, MO
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($111 - 226) in Ireton, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Alcova, WY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($157 - 183) in Rupert, VT
- Window Switch Replacement ($65 - 76) in Melrose, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Smithfield, KY