also noticed when I activate the LOCK on my fob the lights don't blink on my car. ONLY when I UNLOCK it blinks. Does that have anything to do with my alarm going off? I hate to leave it unlocked. It goes off in the middle of the night/wee hrs off the morning, anytime it wants. HELP!!!!
Why would my alarm go off for NO reason what so ever? 4x in last 2 days. on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2009 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($343 - 518) in Scottdale, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($119 - 208) in Salt Lake City, UT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 295) in Roff, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($386 - 518) in Mount Eden, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($76 - 94) in Cowgill, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($935 - 955) in Stinnett, TX