also noticed when I activate the LOCK on my fob the lights don't blink on my car. ONLY when I UNLOCK it blinks. Does that have anything to do with my alarm going off? I hate to leave it unlocked. It goes off in the middle of the night/wee hrs off the morning, anytime it wants. HELP!!!!
Why would my alarm go off for NO reason what so ever? 4x in last 2 days. on 2009 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by