I have to add about a 1/2 gallon of water every week. but it doesnt seem to be leaking at all. However it does seem to run a little warm and steam comes out of the overflow tank. But the guage says its normal temp. about once a week it runs hot and shuts off the ac to save the motor. that is the only tim the gauge says its hot. any ideas? or ever heard of this happening?
why would my 2007 chevy uplander with 3.9 run a little hot? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($749 - 863) in Gibsonia, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - 71) in Anaconda, MT
- Air Filter Replacement ($79 - 114) in Langley, WA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,701 - 2,127) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($293 - 348) in Maidens, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($243 - 288) in Dillon, MT