I have to add about a 1/2 gallon of water every week. but it doesnt seem to be leaking at all. However it does seem to run a little warm and steam comes out of the overflow tank. But the guage says its normal temp. about once a week it runs hot and shuts off the ac to save the motor. that is the only tim the gauge says its hot. any ideas? or ever heard of this happening?
why would my 2007 chevy uplander with 3.9 run a little hot? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.