I have to add about a 1/2 gallon of water every week. but it doesnt seem to be leaking at all. However it does seem to run a little warm and steam comes out of the overflow tank. But the guage says its normal temp. about once a week it runs hot and shuts off the ac to save the motor. that is the only tim the gauge says its hot. any ideas? or ever heard of this happening?
why would my 2007 chevy uplander with 3.9 run a little hot? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that