the car runs just a little hot . both fans run and work properly. if a/c is on the car does not overheat until you shut down. then you get a minor gurgling coming out of the head. It does not show any codes. have replaced radiator, water pump, thermostat. I have since then took the guts out of the thermostat so its free flow. Seems like it heat up very quickly from a cold start.
why would my 1st catalaytic converter glow red. 1st one off the manifold on 2001 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter