the car runs just a little hot . both fans run and work properly. if a/c is on the car does not overheat until you shut down. then you get a minor gurgling coming out of the head. It does not show any codes. have replaced radiator, water pump, thermostat. I have since then took the guts out of the thermostat so its free flow. Seems like it heat up very quickly from a cold start.
why would my 1st catalaytic converter glow red. 1st one off the manifold on 2001 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.