Only has 98,000 miles on it .. pretty sure it got " hot "...
Why would my 1992 Explorer transmission be slipping ? on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Solsberry, IN
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Brisbane, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($258 - 292) in Ebervale, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($284 - 460) in Fisher, LA