It turns over and starts up but cuts off. Electrical problem?
Why would it not start after fuel pump and spark plugs have been replaced? on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in South Pomfret, VT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($878 - 1,163) in Chemung, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Hoyt, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Oak Park, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($35 - 75) in Welch, OK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Fort Lupton, CO