It turns over and starts up but cuts off. Electrical problem?
Why would it not start after fuel pump and spark plugs have been replaced? on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerFebruary 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?