There is no leaks any where or anything in the oil to be a sign of a head problem.
Why would I have to add anti-freeze at least once a week? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($43 - 126) in Wadena, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Ellisville, MS
- Starter Replacement ($324 - 524) in Mulberry, AR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Marietta, MS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Aledo, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Palm City, FL