Vehicle has only 78000 miles and there was no indication anything was wrong. Car was driving great. Oil had just been added 3 days earlier.
Why would a spark pug blow out of the engine upon starting the vehicle? on 1999 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
1999 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($801 - 1,092) in Galway, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($375 - 847) in Norlina, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Putnam Hall, FL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 151) in Hope, RI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($185 - 311) in Alma, CO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - 121) in Kittredge, CO