Considering buying a slightly used 2009 Titan truck with 16000 miles. It clunks when starting & shudders when driving - I thought it was the tires, but the dealers mechanic said they had to replace the drive shaft mount. Why would that go out so soon? It has a towing package & I'm not sure if it was over used by previous owner. Any thoughts?
Why would a drive shaft mount need to be replaced when a truck only has 16000 miles? on 2009 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- Dealer replaced r rear wheel sea now the drive shafts just spin inside the reare
- Heavy oil usage despite power test shows equal compression in all 8 and oil been changed timely. Dealership/3rd party mechanics all say the engine is fine and won't work on it.
- I recently purchased an 08 titan. It will crank & run fine on warm days. If it gets in the mid 40s or lower it will not crank. I can hear the fuel pump come on,but it acts like it's not getting any fire or fuel one or the other.
- My heater won't blow hot air
- Looking for a differential for Nissan Titan 2006