Considering buying a slightly used 2009 Titan truck with 16000 miles. It clunks when starting & shudders when driving - I thought it was the tires, but the dealers mechanic said they had to replace the drive shaft mount. Why would that go out so soon? It has a towing package & I'm not sure if it was over used by previous owner. Any thoughts?
Why would a drive shaft mount need to be replaced when a truck only has 16000 miles? on 2009 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- Replaced alt, now radio doesnt work & clock resets to 12:00 each start.
- Why does brake lock while drivinghave to lift pedal with foot to get it to move.
- why does my back wheel wobble while driving and sometimes makes a clicking sound
- It feels like its slipping in overdrive and sometimes its fine
- How much to fix front differential
2009 Nissan Titan Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - $73) in Paris, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($276 - $337) in Thorn Hill, TN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Plainville, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($340 - $467) in Ruffin, SC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Grenville, NM
- Window Switch Replacement ($436 - $445) in Pleasant Plains, AR