Considering buying a slightly used 2009 Titan truck with 16000 miles. It clunks when starting & shudders when driving - I thought it was the tires, but the dealers mechanic said they had to replace the drive shaft mount. Why would that go out so soon? It has a towing package & I'm not sure if it was over used by previous owner. Any thoughts?
Why would a drive shaft mount need to be replaced when a truck only has 16000 miles? on 2009 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- what is the problem when the B-LSD light comes on and the 4 wheel drive will not
- I lost all power while driving it starts but soon stalls out
- Why is my Nissan titan not moving when in drive One of the Back wheel not spinin
- Dealer replaced r rear wheel sea now the drive shafts just spin inside the reare
- Heavy oil usage despite power test shows equal compression in all 8 and oil been changed timely. Dealership/3rd party mechanics all say the engine is fine and won't work on it.