This has happened 4 or 5 times where I start the car put my foot on the brake and try to put it in drive, it will not move out of park. Is there a emergency release to take it out of park?
Why won't the gear shift release from park? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Problems(20)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Q&A(72)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Recalls(3)
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Shops
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($186 - 330) in Sulphur Springs, TX
- 67,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Viking, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($1,159 - 1,688) in Keosauqua, IA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,921 - 2,359) in Willow Street, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($198 - 222) in Sweet Home, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($699 - 791) in Fort Valley, GA