The control arms have been replaced
Why won't the front windows stay on track while being rolled up?
on 1992 BMW 325i
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Putnam, CT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($912 - 2,444) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($163 - 287) in Lake Providence, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Red Mountain, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in East Petersburg, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($570 - 728) in Wingate, MD