The control arms have been replaced
Why won't the front windows stay on track while being rolled up?
on 1992 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 10, 2012
maybe your window guides are broken
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($223 - 467) in Putnam, CT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Bridgeton, NJ
- PCV Valve Replacement ($240 - 328) in Lake Providence, LA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Mountain, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,358 - 7,505) in East Petersburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($397 - 487) in Wingate, MD