Car was driving with no apparent problem. Then it just suddenly wouldn't start. The igition, starter and battery seem to be okay. It seems to want to ignite but then just rolls over and over with out starting.
Why won't the car start? on 1993 Audi 90
This week's top 10
Recent Audi 90 Questions
- Got an 1990 Audi 90, I actually drove the car home,so it was running. I noticed the horn wouldn't blow so I put a new fuse in number 4 slot. Now it won't start.
- My Audi 80 (petrol) normally starts first time but now lets me down.
- Can't get the timming right on this car
- Die at red light and stop sign unless I hold down the gas. HELP
- audi 90 2.3L 1990
1993 Audi 90 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($177 - 234) in Victoria, MS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($341 - 474) in Eden, UT
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 458) in Northfield, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($238 - 327) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($491 - 547) in Tippecanoe, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($152 - 237) in Gillett, WI