car ran out of gas. person put more gas in then tried to start car and it did not start. what could be the possible problem with it? want to know because i'm interested in buying the car. is it an easy fix or not??? thank you!
why won't the car restart? on 1993 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1993 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($843 - 3,018) in Mohawk, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($948 - 1,335) in Ferdinand, ID
- 112,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Gibson, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Baldwin, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($240 - 247) in Pandora, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($373 - 432) in Hot Springs, NC