The blower module is the thing that controls the blower that sends air into the car. Such as the heater, defroster, A/C, etc... We replaced the blower module and it still does not work. And yes, we do know for a fact that the blower works.
Why wont the blower module work once i replace it? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
CONTROL MODULE MAY NEED TO HAVE CODES CLEARED.
COMMENT by val189 ,
December 06, 2011
I didn't even know the control module had codes, how would you clear them?
This week's top 10
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($262 - 330) in Lehigh, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($352 - 535) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,531 - 1,950) in Reform, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($557 - 602) in Huxley, IA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,969 - 2,306) in Tomah, WI