The blower module is the thing that controls the blower that sends air into the car. Such as the heater, defroster, A/C, etc... We replaced the blower module and it still does not work. And yes, we do know for a fact that the blower works.
Why wont the blower module work once i replace it? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
1 answer 2 comments
CONTROL MODULE MAY NEED TO HAVE CODES CLEARED.
COMMENT by val189 ,
December 06, 2011
I didn't even know the control module had codes, how would you clear them?
This week's top 10
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($365 - 456) in Lehigh, KS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($555 - 797) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($330 - 418) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Reform, AL
- Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($459 - 522) in Huxley, IA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($85 - 99) in Tomah, WI