The blower module is the thing that controls the blower that sends air into the car. Such as the heater, defroster, A/C, etc... We replaced the blower module and it still does not work. And yes, we do know for a fact that the blower works.
Why wont the blower module work once i replace it? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
1 answer 2 comments
CONTROL MODULE MAY NEED TO HAVE CODES CLEARED.
COMMENT by val189 ,
December 06, 2011
I didn't even know the control module had codes, how would you clear them?
This week's top 10
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Lehigh, KS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($805 - 1,038) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($414 - 472) in Reform, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 286) in Huxley, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,635 - 1,664) in Tomah, WI