With the AC running, when I put the controls to feet only, the air blows out the feet, but when I set it to blow on the face only or defrost, it blows on the feet. What is the problem? I do not hear a vacuum noise when changing the setting.
Why won't the air blow out of the feet or face or defrost according to the contr on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($462 - 633) in Walton, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Wahiawa, HI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nikolai, AK
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crosslake, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($436 - 483) in Tulelake, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Okoboji, IA