With the AC running, when I put the controls to feet only, the air blows out the feet, but when I set it to blow on the face only or defrost, it blows on the feet. What is the problem? I do not hear a vacuum noise when changing the setting.
Why won't the air blow out of the feet or face or defrost according to the contr on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My headlights only work on high beams, they flash off & on in low beams not work
- Battery runs down new battery alternator fine. I took all the light bulbs out
- My car got stuck in Neutral today in the shifter moves front to back.
- All the dash lights came on an my car just stopped shifting now its stuck in thi
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($366 - $645) in Walton, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wahiawa, HI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($142 - $299) in Nikolai, AK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Crosslake, MN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($436 - $910) in Tulelake, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - $562) in Okoboji, IA