With the AC running, when I put the controls to feet only, the air blows out the feet, but when I set it to blow on the face only or defrost, it blows on the feet. What is the problem? I do not hear a vacuum noise when changing the setting.
Why won't the air blow out of the feet or face or defrost according to the contr on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.