With the AC running, when I put the controls to feet only, the air blows out the feet, but when I set it to blow on the face only or defrost, it blows on the feet. What is the problem? I do not hear a vacuum noise when changing the setting.
Why won't the air blow out of the feet or face or defrost according to the contr on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job