I have checked the fuses, the bulbs and put a new signal switch in and also a new signal blinker(the one that goes under the dash), but still have no signal lights.The running lights was not working but now they are working but still no signal lights, No one seems to know what the problem might be. any info would be appreciated.
Why wont signal lights work on 2003 Chevrolet S10
0 answersJune 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aroma Park, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 94) in Worcester, MA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Hartsville, TN
- Battery Replacement ($150 - 212) in Galesburg, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($307 - 466) in Shelby, IN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 100) in Riverton, IA