Ok, about a 2-3 weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to go start our truck one morning. It started and ran for like 5 seconds, but then just shut off. We tried and tried to get it going again, but it still wouldnt start. We had it towed to a machanic, but even he didnt know what the problem is. He ran all the tests he could everything came up fine. He said it might be the disributor or a short in the wire. So he replaced the wire he thought it was, but still nothing. So we got a new distibutor. And that still didnt fix it. The thing still will not start. We've replaced the fuel fitler, spark plugs and wires, and the distibutor so far. Please, this is the third car within a year that had a severe enough problem that we couldnt even drive. I need help?
Why wont my truck start? How can I fix it? on 1991 Mazda B2600
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
- Engine rockers making ticking noise
- To much gas in all 4 cylinders
- I droped a piece of ruber down the intake. It went all the way down. .
- Get some heat when you first started up Temperature gauge goes up some when driving loses heat and temperature gauge