Ok, about a 2-3 weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to go start our truck one morning. It started and ran for like 5 seconds, but then just shut off. We tried and tried to get it going again, but it still wouldnt start. We had it towed to a machanic, but even he didnt know what the problem is. He ran all the tests he could everything came up fine. He said it might be the disributor or a short in the wire. So he replaced the wire he thought it was, but still nothing. So we got a new distibutor. And that still didnt fix it. The thing still will not start. We've replaced the fuel fitler, spark plugs and wires, and the distibutor so far. Please, this is the third car within a year that had a severe enough problem that we couldnt even drive. I need help?
Why wont my truck start? How can I fix it? on 1991 Mazda B2600
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1991 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($320 - 461) in Wade, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 264) in Penrose, CO
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - 122) in Bay City, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($192 - 290) in Yakima, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($695 - 753) in Marengo, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($65 - 72) in Mayo, FL