Took the truck to a local dealership to have the leak traced but still has the leak I guess had a good rainand now the truck won't start.
Why won't my truck start after it rains on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
3 answersMay 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Where is the shift interlock solenoid located on the floor version?
- We had to put ball valves on the heater lines because the heat won't shut off ..
- My engine wont heat up. What could problem be?
- 1999 bravada heater blows hot then cold it just goes back and forth every 10sec
- The rear running lights power windows and locks won't work all fuses good
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - $109) in Worcester, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($240 - $375) in Keldron, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Bedrock, CO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($280 - $369) in Beachwood, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($608 - $663) in Rineyville, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($101 - $124) in Hastings, FL