Took the truck to a local dealership to have the leak traced but still has the leak I guess had a good rainand now the truck won't start.
Why won't my truck start after it rains on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
3 answersMay 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($869 - 1,118) in Worcester, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keldron, SD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 279) in Bedrock, CO
- 25,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Beachwood, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 90) in Rineyville, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Hastings, FL