Took the truck to a local dealership to have the leak traced but still has the leak I guess had a good rainand now the truck won't start.
Why won't my truck start after it rains on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
3 answersMay 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($262 - 343) in Worcester, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Keldron, SD
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Bedrock, CO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beachwood, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Rineyville, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 513) in Hastings, FL