Battery checked. good. Starter checked. good. Replaced fender mount relay. Replaced clutch/starter inter-lock switch. Still won't start by key. Will start if pulled or pushed.
why won''t my truck start? on 1995 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 17, 2015
0 answersJuly 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- cuanto me cuesta reemplazar el motor por otro de uso?,
- What would cause a vibration/ rubbing noise when turning the vehicle?
- Why would overdrive light on shifter blink on and off constantly?
- Are there more than one size rear u-joint on my truck?
- What controls the engine idle speed when a/c cycles on and off.