Battery checked. good. Starter checked. good. Replaced fender mount relay. Replaced clutch/starter inter-lock switch. Still won't start by key. Will start if pulled or pushed.
why won''t my truck start? on 1995 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 17, 2015
2 answersJuly 14, 2016
2 answersJanuary 13, 2014
0 answersJuly 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.