2001 Saab 95 wagon won't pass the visual smog test in California. replaced the gaskets and the turbo but still emits smoke.
why won't my Saab pass the visual smog test? on 2001 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2001 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($495 - 839) in Allen, SD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($355 - 465) in Sheridan Lake, CO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mosier, OR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($716 - 1,205) in Gloverville, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($722 - 1,382) in Oakley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($308 - 344) in Walkerton, VA